donderdag 19 juni 2014

The Book Blogger Test

The Book Blogger Test has been going around for a while. I haven't necessarily been wanting to take part in it but when I saw that  YA Midnight Reads tagged everyone reading their post I just couldn't resist myself. 

The rules of the tag are quite simple, you answer the questions and you tag 5 other bloggers. 

What are your top three book pet (peeves) hates?
  • Love triangles, I can't even explain how much I dislike them, really, to all authors out there it is no fun reading these, someone always gets hurts and it is somehow always the guy/girl I'm rooting for..
  • I can't handle waiting, so when I start this awesome series and then after reading the first book and sometimes the second I have to wait for over a year for the next to come out, just please shoot me. I just can't handle it!
  • Instant love, it is just not real, this doesn't happen in real life so it also should not happen in books. I always get super annoyed when it happens again and often in protest just want to drop the book and stop reading. I never actually do this, but its just my brain telling me that enough is enough I guess.
See here, the perfect example of instant love, in my favourite movie of the year. 


Describe your perfect reading spot.
When I'm at home my favourite place is my bed, however when I find myself at a beach I love laying on a sun bed to read with the waves on the background and I guess this than has to be my perfect spot.

Tell us three bookish confessions.

  • I started the Game of Thrones series, but five pages into the first book I stopped and never started again.
  • Sometimes when I read NA I just feel so naughty because of reading all of those detailed sex scenes.
  • I often forget what happened in a book after a few days and need to read a blurb to get my head on straight again.


When was the last time you cried while reading a book?
Last week whilst reading, Burnouts, Geeks and Jesus Freaks.

How many books are on your bedside table?
I'm in the middle of a big move right now and have to confess that there is no bedside table to put anything on, all the books I plan on reading in the near future are safely stored on my iPad.

What is your favorite snack while reading?
I don't think I really snack during my reading, however the few times I do snack I like eating some crisps.

Name three books you would recommend to EVERYONE.
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
Miss Me Not by Tiffany King
Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Show us a picture of your favourite bookshelf on your bookcase.
All my books are safely packed up in boxes because I'm moving soon, when I find the time I will upload a picture of my new favourite bookshelf.

Write how much books mean to you in just three words.
3 IS NOT ENOUGH

What is your biggest reading secret?
I sometimes stay in bed all day to read books, I once read three books on one day.


That was it for me, I want to continue YA Midnight Reads trend and tag EVERYONE who reads this.




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Please let me know what you think, I love reading your comments!